Saturday, February 28, 2015

Let's Get This Party Started!! Form boards, potty and anniversary!

On Wednesday, February 25th they got this party started with form boards!!

I can really envision the house being there now! The girls and I went out there and walking around on the pad I was telling them where every room was going to go. We'd go stand in each of their rooms and run to the kitchen then to our room. It was fun, but right now it doesn't seem like all of the rooms are going to fit.
 
 
Friday they filled it with dirt and brought a port o potty. Yay for no more squatting in the woods!!


 

Yesterday Matt and I went away for the night to celebrate our 12th Anniversary! We had a great time and it's always nice to get away and relax and enjoy each other's company.



One of my gifts was that Matt said I can get the custom kitchen I always wanted! No manufactured, cheap plywood in my kitchen!! I went to college my first 2 years for architecture. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to design houses. Unfortunately things didn't work out with me getting my degree as an Architect but this is giving me a little bit of that. And it doesn't get much better than getting to design my very own!! So tonight I've been sketching out what I think I want. I'm so thankful and really appreciate Matt letting me do this!!

And I can't wait to see what work gets done on our house this week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment