Monday, July 6, 2015

Trim and Kitchen Cabinets are Finished and Priming has begun!

It's been almost a month since I have given an update because honestly, there's not a whole lot to show you! I have been patient and understanding this whole time, but ever since school got out.......I'm over it! The walls of this 900 sq foot apartment are closing in fast! We try to stay busy and it seems like we are, but when we're here its like the girls have just inhaled a pixie stick or two. So I've been doing what all good moms do and I send them to my parents house! lol I really do think they spend the night with them every other night. My parents say they love it though so until they tell me different we'll keep sending them over there to flip, spread out and run around.

Now on to the house updates. June 12th the cabinets were installed. These are our Master Bathroom Cabinets.

They started putting in the closet shelves and rods. This is in the Master Closet.

The fireplace mantel was made.


And this is part of the pantry. There is another section that doesn't have any shelves.
 
 
On June 13th they started working on the kitchen (my favorite part of the house!!)

The cabinets are made out of birch wood (this is for my future reference! lol)

And finally the correct doors were installed.
 
June 15, 2015



 
June 21, 2015-Its starting to look good now!


 
Lily's closet got a 5 shelf cabinet in the middle of her closet.
 
June 26, 2015

 
June 30, 2015
I finalized the Master Bathroom tile sizes and design. I changed the shower floor color to Mottled Medium Brown and picked out the grout (Khaki). Then I added the glass tile border to go around the corner tub. 

The doors are finished!

And the painters are prepping to paint by caulking around all of the doors, trim and cabinets.

July 3, 2015
The trim and doors started getting primed!



And they installed the kitchen cabinet doors and taped off all of the hardware in preparation for priming.

 
July 4, 2015
We celebrated at the house with our family that evening with lots of fireworks

 
And today the kitchen cabinets got primed!!
 
The bad news is we're way behind schedule. The brick is still delayed and that is really holding us back. We're praying for great weather the next month or so. We need to get this house done and we need to move in ASAP before I loose it!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment