Saturday, July 6, 2013

I did it! My Story

"Pray about everything; then leave outcomes up to Me. Do not fear My will, for through it I accomplish what is best for you. Take a deep breath and dive into the depths of absolute trust in Me. Underneath are the everlasting arms!"
                                                                    -Jesus Calling, by Sarah Young

I did it! I decided to take that leap of faith and trust in God's outcome. After lots and lots of prayer and conversation and research and waiting, I decided to trust God and His outcome and be the next Brand Partner with Nerium International.
First of all, let me tell you WHY I did this and how I got involved with Nerium. Several months ago a friend told me about a new product she was now a part of. I really didn't give it much time and thought it was another one of those "things people are selling." Then I saw several people getting on board with this product and honestly thought they were falling for the same trap. But another friend contacted me several weeks later and said she wanted me to just try a sample of it. I researched it a little, saw that it was all natural and thought "what the heck." I have some acne scaring from my lovely teenage years that really bothers me and a big beautiful brown spot (malasma) on my forehead that being pregnant left me with and then there were those fine lines that this new decade I've entered has left me with (Yikes! I'm 30, guess I better start worrying about those wrinkles too). I really didn't have much hopes for this product and expected to give it back and say "Thanks for letting me try it, but I don't really need it" but actually after the 5 day sample period my red acne scars diminished quite a bit! Here is my before and after picture after 5 day:
 So I did some more research. I talked to several people, researched the product on their website, the process, why people were getting such amazing results, I researched the product through other non-Nerium sites and what I heard and saw were amazing.

NeriumAD is an all natural, 100% safe, plant based, gluten, cruelty and paraben free anti-aging product. (You can watch a video about the safety of it here) It contains the NAE-8 extract which has been used for many years in cancer research through several different medical universities and research facilities across the country. During it's early skin cancer research, the accidental discovery was made that this extract offers anti-aging benefits. Nerium Biotech then opened a skin care division so that this amazing NAE-8 extract could be formulated into a skin care line and NeriumAD was birthed. They did over 10 years of research and clinical trials before perfecting the formulation. And now, 30% of all sales goes back to the continued research of the product and future products. They've done extensive scientific research on the results of Nerium, and there is an average of a 30% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and/or discoloration over a 30 day period!

So once I knew it was safe and I had seen the results first hand (not to mention the hundreds of other pictures people were submitting to show their results) but wasn't sure about the cost. It retails for $110, but you can sign up to be a Preferred Customer then it costs $80. But what I loved about this company, that no other company offers, is that you can get yours for FREE! If you have 3 friends that sign up to be monthly Preferred Customers, you get yours FREE EVERY MONTH! I am all about a deal, but even more excited I can get mine free! So I knew I wanted to try this because if all else fails, they have a 30 days money back guarantee. But their return rate is less than 1% because everyone loves it so much.

I'm really not trying to sound like a sales person. And I don't want this to sound like a sales pitch, I just really love this stuff and believe in it and want you to know about it too. So if I haven't lost you already, let me tell you the rest of my story........

Upon doing my research about the product I saw the information about selling it. I really don't like to SELL things, or be pushy about products but I do enjoy all of the people I meet and conversations I have when people come to me for products I sell. I'm fortunate to be involved in my own businesses that allow me to make things and offer services where people come to me and I don't have to go banging down doors to sell them. For those of you who know me, you know I'm involved in several different "businesses" and I'm always adding new ones. But this company is so great about giving you the right tools to be successful and all you have to do is put a few hours into it a week and it requires no selling. Just sharing information with other people you come in contact with.

After getting out of the corporate world to stay at home with my kids, I decided I'm only going to do things that I'm passionate about and that I truly enjoy. After falling in love with this product I began thinking this was something that I would like to get more involved in. But then I realized, did I REALLY need another thing on my plate??? So I began praying about it. And my first instinct was to just go for it. But I became really convicted about praying and WAITING on God's will. (I'm not a very patient person!) And I waited, and waited and waited. And then waited some more. The more I began praying about it, the more I read my devotional and Bible. And then low and behold, God started revealing things to me. It's funny how that works. When we start seeking God, He starts talking to us! So over and over again I read about trusting in God and finally felt at peace with the decision to sell this product. So I hope you don't take me as being pushy or trying to sell you something, but if you're interested in trying it out or even selling it I suggest you first go to my website to watch the video and see exactly what it is all about because I left out a lot! www.megandaugherty.nerium.com
I'm happy to answer any questions! My email is osdbymegan@yahoo.com
For those of you who prayed with me about this decision, thank you! I can't wait to see where God leads me on this adventure and thanks for listening to "my story".   


No comments:

Post a Comment