Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where has the summer gone?

Is it really about to be August? I can't believe our summer is almost over. Thankfully school doesn't start here until August 27th so we have one more month left, but man! Those last 2 months just flew by. Maybe it's because we've been so busy.

We've been enjoying the boat and taking lots of boat rides:

Date night on the boat:
 

 Swimming:

 I went for 4 days to Dallas for Nerium's National Conference and made some amazing, new friends, learned so much about Nerium International (which I am so thankful to be a part of) and learned a lot about myself and what I want for my future and how I'm going to get there:


Here we are with one of my teammate's $25,000 BONUS check!! Way to go Lindsey!!
 And we finished the weekend off with an all white party. It was pretty awesome!

Then last week we celebrated my niece's 3rd birthday at Chuck E Cheese. I am so happy they now live 10 minutes down the road from us and we get to celebrate these special occasions together!


Me and the birthday girl:


The boys had to get some play time in too!


 My Mom got stuck taking her picture with Chuck E because all of the kids bailed on her!

Then Matt and I had to have a nice, friendly competition at the Guitar Hero game 
(I won of course!! ha ha!)

 For my niece's birthday present I turned her room from a "baby room" to a BIG GIRL room:

The girls immediately jumped in it and tried it out:
 

We also took the girls to see Monster University. Cute movie!

Nothing like candy, popcorn and sprite at 10:30 in the morning!!

And then Thursday night I had a girls night and went to see the musical Wicked:

In the front row!! It was amazing!!

So that's a little of what we've been up to lately! Not to mention we've had my parents living with us for the last couple of weeks while they wait to close on their new house. It has been great having them with us and we are so thankful for all of the times they've watched the girls so Matt and I could run here or there. It's been a little crazy around here though! We're all running in circles it seems. They close on their house this week though and I can't believe they're going to be right down the road from us again! I love having my family all together again.

Happy Summer! Hope you enjoy the rest of yours. We're planning on packing the rest of ours with lots of fun stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment