Friday, August 17, 2012

Ever heard of Crowdtap???

Awhile back a friend of mine had posted something on Facebook about this thing called Crowdtap. She said she had received a free sample of Old Navy jeans to "try out". Well, as soon as I heard FREE I knew I had to check it out!

According to their site, Crowdtap is a website where you can "get rewarded for ideating and promoting with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups." By simply completing some quick and easy questions you earn points that you can redeem for lots of different things such as amazon gift cards or donate them to charity.

So I signed up and have been participating for while now. Last month I got chosen for a special "tester" promotion from Woolite. I received 10 sample of Woolite Extra Dark Care in the mail and was asked to try some and share some with my friends.



I tried it the other day on my dark clothes. It claims to keep your dark clothes lasting and looking like new longer. I think its hard to tell after just a few times whether or not its doing its job but I will keep trying it to see if I can tell a real difference!

If you'd like to join Crowdtap and see what you can earn and see what samples you can try, click this link Crowdtap

No comments:

Post a Comment