Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have so much to be thankful for this year! God has truly blessed me beyond what I deserve. With this day of thanks I wanted to share some beautiful pictures I took last month during a very special trip my husband and I went on.

In October my husband and I took a 5 day trip to the Virginia Beach, VA area. We lived there nearly 10 years ago when we first got married and hadn't been back since we moved away in 2003. I was excited to go during the fall so that I could see the leaves changing on the trees and enjoy some cooler weather. We did see some beautiful trees, but unfortunately it was in the 80's the week we went. But we did a little reminiscing and sightseeing and I wanted to share some of my pictures I got of the beautiful fall leaves and scenery.

Happy Thanksgiving to all!





These were great statues on the beach in Virginia Beach honoring the military


 Virginia Beach, VA
 This is the spot where we got engaged in the summer of 2002.
Norfolk, VA


No comments:

Post a Comment