Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This is my family

 This is us:
I'm so happy we were FINALLY able to get our family pictures taken. And this year was so fun because my friend and I decided to take each other's pictures. This saved us a bunch of money and we got some great shots!
My poor L was not feeling well all day so we nearly called off the photo shoot. But she woke up from a nap around 3 and said she felt great and wanted to take her picture so we rushed to get ready and to the park to take them before it got dark. By the time we got there she was feverish again, had chills and was not feeling well at all. But she was a trooper and squeezed in a few smiles and I think we got some good ones. Bless her heart though, you can tell she doesn't feel well.

So here are a few of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment