Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bountiful Blessings

I have to say, I'm feeling like a pretty lucky girl these days. Yesterday we found out our oldest daughter, who is in Kindergarten, was accepted into the gifted and talented program. We are so proud of her!
We've also been blessed with having my hubby around since December 23rd. He has had to work some from home, but has only had to "go into work" about 10 days since October! I have appreciated having him home so much! He cooks, does laundry and helps out with the girls so much. I really couldn't ask for a better partner.
And to go along with that, we'll be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary on Friday. I know everyone says this, but I really can't believe it has been 10 years. We have been through, seen and been blessed with so much over these past 10 years and I am so thankful for all God has done in our lives. We are truly in such a great place right now and have so much to be thankful for.
And now for my newest, biggest blessing: a new job opportunity! I guess I thought I didn't have enough on my plate, but I am so excited for this new opportunity. I am starting my own business and partnering up with my good friend/realtor to begin doing something I love and am passionate about. My dream job!! Its called OSD: Organizing, Staging and Decorating. One aspect of it will be working with Michelle Rowe, Realtor with Better Homes and Gardens, Gary Greene. I will be consulting with her listing clients regarding staging advice, implementing the staging and then taking pictures for her listings. I was blessed with my first job this weekend. She listed the house on Monday and on Wednesday had an offer! Here are a few before and after pictures:




And here are a few of my favorites of the house:



I am so thankful for this opportunity. And not only will I be staging homes, but I will be offering organizing and decorating services. These are all something I'm very passionate about and enjoy so much. Each day I pray for God's guidance and I truly feel He has led me to this amazing opportunity and I can't wait to see what all is in store!

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!
Psalm 107:1 

No comments:

Post a Comment