Monday, February 4, 2013

Dry Erase Calendar

 I custom made this cute Dry Erase Calendar as a special request for the store, Belles and Beaus Boutique, that I sell some of my things in. I think it turned out to be one of my new favorite things. You can write on it with a dry erase marker and simply wipe it clean and start over every month (or throughout the month if you schedule is anything like mine.....always changing!)

My husband has a crazy work schedule so I'm always having to cross out things on my paper calendar and re-write them on different dates. This kills my OCD self and I've learned to write it all down in pencil, but you can still see the marks even after you erase it!

And this calendar is 16x20 so there is plenty of room to get it all on there!! You can find more details about it on my Facebook store here. And right now you can enter to win a chance for a $30 gift card! Go to facebook.com/blueliliesdesigns to get more details in how you can enter to win!


No comments:

Post a Comment