Sunday, May 10, 2015

Eletrical, Plumbing and HVAC is complete!

We've been moving a long since last time. Although visually you can't see a whole lot of difference, we now have all of the electrical, plumbing and HVAC complete!



 
 
On April 28th I got to meet with the custom cabinet maker to design and lay out my kitchen! That part was really exciting! I can't wait to see it once it's finished. I know its going to be my favorite room in the house!
 
(I don't know why but these pictures won't rotate! But they're the cabinet maker's sketch of what we designed)

 
We finally got my parents back to the house to see the changes after they had been gone for nearly a month! The last time they saw it there wasn't even a foundation! Here they are with Kate in her room.
 

May 3, 2015

 
May 4, 2015

(I can't wait to have all of this room! 2.2 acres!!)
 
 
May 5, 2015
I made the final selection on our wood floors! This will be throughout the whole main areas (formal dining, living, kitchen, breakfast area). We wanted something rustic looking so its a mid toned, hand scraped look with the 2 different sizes of planks.
 
May 7, 2015
The outside trim has been painted!! Its called Sable from Sherwin Williams.


And the fireplace has been installed!
 
 May 8, 2015
We've started our water well!! They will have to go around 560 feet they think to get to some really good water. I'm excited about not having a water bill!!! Whoop whoop!
 
 
May 10, 2015
We went out to the house after spending the day with our family. Happy Mother's Day to me!! I love these girls and can't wait to watch them grow up here! (All of that behind us is our back yard!!)
 



1 comment: