Sunday, May 31, 2015

Drywall is done!

This afternoon I took my parents, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew and the girls to the house before my sister and her family move away on Wednesday. (That's a whole other story that I can't talk about now. I keep pretending like its not going to happen!)
Since I was there last they have finished the drywall and tape/mud as well as the rounded corners. Here are some pictures:
 
FORMAL DINING
 
LIVING ROOM
 As you can see my sister thought she needed to be in every picture!!
 
Looking into the KITCHEN from the LIVING ROOM
 
 LIVING ROOM

 There she is again!
 
 
 And again..... with all of the kids.
 
KITCHEN

MASTER BEDROOM

 
Doorway leading to the bedrooms.
You can really see the rounded corners on the edges of the walls here.

 
HALLWAY with the bedrooms and bathrooms

KITCHEN and BREAKFAST

Hopefully the walls get textured and painted this week!!! And no more rain for a little while! We have been getting slammed with rain and storms the past few weeks. But there's 10 days of sunshine in our forecast so hopefully the weatherman is right!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment