Friday, September 20, 2013

Fashion Friday

Last week I started posting my soon-to-be 4 year old’s wardrobe choices for the week. She is a self proclaimed fashionista and I thought it would be fun to keep up with what she chooses to wear each day. (Because honestly, I’ve given up the fight on choosing her clothes). She goes through phases, but usually puts together an acceptable wardrobe. Here are her choices for this week:

Week 2

The first outfit was her “Roll Tide” clothes for the big game Saturday. Then the following day the outfit was cute, but she wanted to show it off with my boots. (The girl loves shoes too!) The bottom left corner she was all decked out ready to play “Mommy”. As you can see she is in a shorts and tank top phase most days. Here in Texas it’s still in the 90’s so that is why she’s in summer clothes next to a pumpkin. :) Happy Friday ya’ll !!

No comments:

Post a Comment