Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fashion Friday

Ok, no more excuses! School is back in session, so I've got to get back to blogging regularly again. So I want to start posting about Fashion Fridays. But mine is going to be a little different. You see, I have a (soon to be) four year old who is a self proclaimed fashionista. She LOVES clothes, shoes and dressing up. I gave up trying to dress her because 1. You just learn to pick your battles and 2. Frankly, she's pretty good in what she chooses to put together. It drives me crazy because usually her bedroom floor and dresser drawers look like a bomb went off, but I've learned to just roll with it and give her the freedom to dress herself.
 (Well, most of the time. Sometimes they are not appropriate for things such as school or church).  But I thought it would be fun to document her clothing selections for the future when I'm sure she'll be some kind of stylist, clothing designer or just a really expensive wife! I started Wednesday this week so there are only 3 pictures, but check back next Friday for the Fashion Diary of a Four Year Old Fashionista!


No comments:

Post a Comment