Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Fashion Diary

I can’t believe it, but my little fashionista is going to be FOUR YEARS OLD tomorrow! Today her Grandma and I took her shopping for her birthday. She was in heaven! She loved trying on hats and getting to pick out her own clothes at Gymboree. This afternoon we have been having a fashion show so that she can show off all of her new clothes.

4th Birthday

I missed a couple of outfits this week because she changed into either dress up clothes or another outfit before I could snap a picture, but these are the outfits she came up with:

Week 3

Not too shabby this week. And check out those boots in the second picture. Those are her all-time FAVORITE shoes! She will wear them with anything and everything!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. She is such a fashionista! I'm so glad that you keep up with the blog. Since I'm not on FB, this is the best way for me to keep up with y'all!

    ReplyDelete