Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Favorite Things Birthday Party!

We all know that the older we get the harder birthday's get. As I enjoy my last year in my 20's I thought this idea was great for making birthday's a little bit more "happier".
It's called a "My Favorite Things" Birthday Party
We all like getting presents right? And we all know about Oprah's "My Favorite Things" episodes where everyone goes wild at the reality that they are going home with a bunch of her favorite things. Well, a customer of mine is going to her friend's "My Favorite Things" birthday party next weekend. Instead of everyone bringing the birthday girl a gift, she has asked everyone to bring one of their favorite things for all 9 party guest. My customer chose my personalized wine glasses.
Each guest will go home with 9 "small"gifts like these.
I thought it was such a great idea I had to share it! Who wouldn't want to go to one of these parties?
(Each guest is also bringing their favorite food for everyone to share.)

No comments:

Post a Comment