Thursday, April 19, 2012

Time for sprucing!

Spring has definitely sprung here in Texas so I've been in full force spring cleaning mode. We are having a neighborhood yard sale this weekend so it has encouraged me to go through our house and get rid of all of the "un-necessities." I am an OCD/Type A person and clutter and unorganization really get to me. So I always love cleaning out the house and passing on our once treasured items to others.

But not only have I decluttered, I've tried to spruce up the house a little with flowers in the yard, rearranging of furniture and decor and my new favorite thing.......our house number on our front door. It started out like this:
 Like my spring wreath? My sister-in-law used 2 of these last year on the doors to the church for her wedding and gave me one afterwards. I love it! It just screams SPRING to me!
Anyways, my front door now looks like this:
It just adds a little something and makes it personalized. And we all know I love to personalize EVERYTHING! The next thing you know my children will have their names vinyled on their foreheads.
If you're interested, I'm going to be selling these house numbers HERE on Facebook. You will get the numbers that you will be able to apply yourself. All for $8 with FREE SHIPPING!!! You can send me a message on Facebook or email me at kittykatehome@yahoo.com to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment