Thursday, April 12, 2012

School's Out For SUMMER!!

School's Out For Summer!! Ok, well not quite yet but its time to start thinking about it and those tricky end of the year teacher's gifts. Its always so hard for me because I want to get them something thoughtful, useful and fun. Sooooo.........in comes my Personalized Tumblers!!

I've had several orders for these lately and I think everyone agrees that they fit the bill for those special people who shape our children's future. There are so many different fonts and many different colors to use, not to mention these adorable colored tumblers I scored. You can see some of the others I've made HERE as well as "Like" me on Facebook and place an order. Thanks for checking it out!

2 comments:

  1. Wondering if there's any other way to order these tumblers other then facebook? I don't have facebook and I LOVE these! Please contact me, a.ashleysimon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Please email any order to kittykatehome@yahoo.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete