Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blog Inspiration

I love reading blogs. Especially uplifting, informational, or positive blogs. I probably know I spend too much time on my computer, phone or ipad (Just going to call myself out there) but when I do I want it to be beneficial for me, my family or my walk with Christ. A lot of times it isn't, but last week I found this blog and fell in love. I saw a link someone had posted on Facebook about "Being a Godly Wife" (you can see her blog post here) and although I don't usually click on those links I felt like it was maybe something worth reading. I now know God led me to her blog, Butler, Party of 2 because not only is she beautiful and just had a sweet baby boy, but she blogs lots of uplifting, informational and positive information. She is a strong Christian disciple (make sure you check out her post about that here), health nut (I say that lovingly because she has some great ideas and information about making your body the best body God made it to be and makes me want to be in the best health/shape I can be) and is pretty funny too. (After re-reading that I realize it sounds like I have a new crush---and honestly, I kind of do! She is pretty cool!)

I ended up reading her blog for pretty much the whole 8 hour trip we took to Alabama last week! She has inspired me to eat healthy, work out more, be bold in my faith, love my husband as Christ has instructed us to, be a better friend, mom, wife, daughter, sister and person, and sparked my desire even more to walk closer with Christ each and every day. She has also made me want to blog more. I want to document my life better and share my faith more. I ended up going back to the beginning of her blog and back tracking through her blog posts. Its so neat to see how her faith has grown, the path God has led her down and how she has gone from being engaged when she first started blogging to now having a newborn son.

So all of that to say, hold me accountable for more blog posts and I hope that I can provide just an ounce of the inspiration and motivation to one person that she has given me.



Megan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment